Category Archives: Instant Classic….I ♥ this!
Come on, everyone loves a great sale, a great bargain, a steal of a deal. I just happened to be paying attention at the right time one morning and discovered GMA’s Deals and Steals!
The 1st thing I purchased was a personalized Easter basket for my Granddaughter JaLayah for only $22… being that her name is not available on general personalized items, this was a steal! I am now addicted and watch GMA between 8 and 8:30 am M-F to find out what new things Tory found for me!
TODAY ONLY…DEALS and STEALS features all pink products and the companies have pledged to donate 15% of their proceeds to a breast cancer charity. From totes and bracelets, to personalized notebooks and cards, watches, nail polish trios and a host of beauty products, only “GMA” gets you amazing bargains that give back.
GMA Exclusive Deal: $74.50 + FREE SHIPPING
(Promo code: GMA50)
WITH THE UPDATED HANDS FREE LAWS IN MARYLAND…I think this is the cheapest way to invest your dollars instead of paying a fine!
Happy Dealing and Stealing
PRODUCTS……I’M SUCH A PRODUCT JUNKIE!!!!
Oh let me guess…you thought I was going to say Candy Crush! Absolutely not, but my addiction to curlBOX is on the same level!
WHAT IS IT: curlBOX an affordable, Exclusive and effortless way to explore new hair products. You can discover hand-selected curly/natural hair products delivered to your doorstep every month.
curlBOX sends me 5-7 quality hair product samples for about $20 per month. ( plus $5 shipping)
WHAT’S IN MY BOX : I’ve received everything from detangling combs, boar bristle brushes, to conditioners, masks and hair color from various brands. This is what I received in my curlBox for September 2013
FULL SIZE containers of Cleansing CO-WASH, ECO Style Shine Gel, Clairol Moisturizing Semi-Permanent Hair Color, and sample size packets of hair masks, conditioners and moisturizers. It also comes with a mini mag that gives tips and examples of how curlBox uses the products.
HOW IT WORKS:
Sign up and around the 14th of each month (give or take a few days) a little brown box will appear on your doorstep. Finding out what’s best for your hair couldn’t be any easier. curlBox has curated incredible boxes and located some of the best products that they KNOW you’re going to love!
TO GET YOUR OWN BOX – yes there are steps but they are so worth it!
- Follow this link to get your curlBox Subscription and if you see that they are sold out…
- Follow this link to get on the CURLBOX WAITING LIST (if all subscriptions are sold out for the month)
- Once on the wait list, go to their curlBox on Facebook page and click “LIKE” their page…doing this will ensure you get the updates when they announce that they are taking subscriptions.
- When you get the notice on FB telling you they will be accepting subscriptions you must act fast because they only have a limited amount and always sell out fast (mine notice said was for a Tuesday at 8pm)
- PLEASE BE PATIENT…at the designated time it seems like everyone will flock to curlBox website to sign up. Sometimes you could get an error message or the site running really slow. Not to worry just take your time and follow the instructions! You’ll receive an email with your invoice!
- If you have further questions please check their FAQS
I hope you enjoy your curlBox as much as I do…I’m looking forward to finding other things I can subscribe to! I’ll keep you updated. Please feel free to post pictures of your hairstyles using curlBox products!
This Hamilton Beach Single Serve Blender is only $14.20 at Walmart!!!
- Hamilton says you can blend and drink in the same jar!
- Hamilton says I can use my own healthy ingredients together
- Hamilton Single Blender holds 14 oz of deliciousness
- Hamilton says Fast and Easy one-touch blending
Ok…I ♥ this because it does exactly what Hamilton said it would and a little more!
♥ It’s just the right size for me….It’s filling enough for me…I’m one that always has too much on her plate and it normally ends up in the trash.
♥ I don’t have to worry about wasting anything. ..I make what I know I will drink…fresh and delicious each time.
♥ I look forward to it in the morning and at night. I ♥ that it’s easy and convenient!
Currently I use Kale, bananas, frozen unsweetened mixed berries and a splash or orange or apple juice! I put it in the freezer while I get ready for work and then grab it on my way out.
I’ve made my smoothie but I’m looking for new flavors… if you have other tasty recipes, please let me know!