DEAR ELECTED OFFICIALS…what type of example do YOU think you are setting for our children? I know you don’t give a damn about mine…but what about your own? I’d be ashamed if anyone on the hill blocking votes were my family!
You have BILLS THAT ARE DUE THAT YOU’RE WILLING TO DEFAULT ON …but still have nerve to remind everyone that if they owe taxes they needed to still be paid by 10/15/13! <——— are you freaking serious?
Congress has less than 10 hours to vote on raising the debt ceiling to avoid America going into default and not be able to pay its bills.
IMPORTANT TIME LINE DATES:
We as a country have never officially defaulted on our debt and in addition this crap with the Government being shut down, none of this even has to happen Stop arguing and fix this immediately!
MAYBE IT WOULD BE EASIER IF: Your PAY was stopped until this issue was resolved… Let’s see if it would phase you if:
- Your family didn’t know where their next meal was coming from
- If on pay-day Friday your bank had NOTHING because you were FORCED to take a day without pay! Even some federal workers are living check to check!
- In 2013 America you can’t go visit a museum, memorial or national landmark
- Your parents Social Security or SSI payment didn’t come in
- there are so many more things that our GOVERNMENT should experience while sitting up in their cushy homes, cars and jobs!
I’m embarrassed of our American Government. The way our financial matters are being handled is a shame. What they are allowing to happen is ignorant, childish, and serving their own selfish needs. EVERY AMERICAN THAT IS ELIGIBLE TO VOTE BETTER BE AT THE POLLS..follow this link to see if you’re eligible to vote and where to go to cast ballots! to make sure we give the same people another shot at MONEY FOR NOTHING!
Hoping this is resolved before midnight, but I’m doubtful!
Posted on October 16, 2013, in FYI and tagged closed, DEBT CIELING, FLOTUS, forloughs, GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN, it's a damn shame, museum, OBAMA, POTUS, shame on us government, shame on you, SHUTDOWN. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.